Join our two full day OSCEs course and benefit from an in-depth explanation, one to one evaluation and extended online resources to follow up your future progress until your exam.
ORE 2 – Objective Structured Clinical Reasoning
This full one day course includes:
- Written OSCES
- Skilled OSCES
- Actor OSCES
In a stimulated exam condition challenge yourself by completing
Study material will be provided on completion.
Challenge yourself on timing, efficiency, and accuracy and we’ll be there to guide you all the way.
Course fee: £450*
Course timing: 9:00am – 5:00 pm
1. Prepare the candidates for the OSCES component of the ORE2 examination.
2. Familiarize participants with the OSCE set-up, process, and content.
3.Help participants identify gaps in their skill and knowledge base as appropriate to the exam
In-depth discussion of fifteen actor stations:
- Pain history and management
- Oral lesions history and management
- TMJ disorders History and management
- Periodontal diseases
- Pediatric Dentistry (Nursing caries/fluoride/fissure sealant)
- Dental Traumatology
- Orthodontics (Impacted canine/supernumerary teeth/removable appliance)
In-depth discussion of multiple skill/written OSCES:
- IOPA arrangement
- Intramuscular injection
- Radiographs film holders
- Denture analysis
- Rubber dam placement
- Partial denture design
- Cover a Total of 70 OSCES station.
- Gain confidence in performing essential skill OSCE stations.
- Gain confidence in handling challenging actor OSCEs stations (Management of angry patients, breaking bad news and staff disciplinary procedures).
- Discussion of recent updates in radiography, restorative and pediatric dentistry guidelines .
- Gain basic skills of history taking and clinical examination.
Please note that upon successful completion of attendance, a verifiable CPD certificate of 16 Hours will be issued to all candidates.
*Courses are non-refundable.
Course location: (TO BE CONFIRMED)