This course is a step by step guide towards your ORE2 preparation with continuous online support until you pass your exam. Boost your confidence and alleviate your stress.
We offer guided support for our ORE & LDS students BEFORE, DURING and AFTER attending their ORE course sessions.
The comprehensive course includes the chance to attend an additional ( Day 5 ) free DTP / ME revision session prior to the student exam as well as the chance to practice skilled OSCEs and ME multiple times before the exam.
All our instructors are professional dentists with years of experience teaching ORE and LDS courses in the United Kingdom.
Guaranteed attendance for unlimited times to practice ME and skilled OSCEs
Book the comprehensive 5 day DT/Medical Emergency Comprehensive Lectures/Practice Course – our new highly recommended course from successful candidates.
Because we know that each student is different we offer a revision sessions for our students a couple of weeks prior to their exams.
Day 1 session from 8.30 am- 6.00 pm and covers the following topics
- Pain cases
- Periodontal disease
Day 2 session from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm and covers a total of 10 cases
- Restorative dentistry
Day 3 session runs from 8.30 am – 9.00 pm and covers both DTP / ME
The morning session ( 8.30am-2pm) covers
- Tooth Surface loss
- Oral Medicine
- All sections of DTP covered including: (History taking/ Investigations/ X-ray report/ Presentation)
The Afternoon Medical emergency course ( 2:30 pm- 6:00 pm) covers
- (BLS/ All Possible Medical Emergencies: (Asthma/ Anaphylaxis/ Adrenocortical insufficiency/ Angina/ Myocardial infarction/ Epilepsy/ Stroke/ Chocking/ Hypoglycemia/ Vasovagal syncope/ Bleeding/ Needlestick injury)
- Including training on all available equipment (BLS/ Oxygen cylinder/ Face mask/ Spacer/ Oropharyngeal airway/ Intramuscular injection/Epipen / Anapen)
- Mock examination: Basic Life Support & Medical Examination
Day 4 session runs from 8.30 am – 6.00 pm and cover OSCES. (Only 5 students per session)
- In-depth discussion of 30 actor stations covering:
- In-depth discussion of ALL skilled OSCEs
- In-depth discussion of all written OSCEs
Day 5 session: ( Mock session to be arranged a month before your exam)
- Revision ( Medical emergency/ Actor OSCEs/ Skilled OSCEs)
The comprehensive course includes the chance to attend an additional ( Day 5 ) free DTP / ME revision session prior to the student exam as well as the chance to practice skilled OSCEs and ME multiple times (UNSUPERVISED) before the exam.
Course fee: £999.00
Course timing: 8:30am – 6:00pm
NO CPD certificate will be provided for this course
Course material will be provided per session.
*courses are non-refundable
79 College Road,