If you are looking for a condensed comprehensive revision for all theoretical components of the ORE2 examination join our 3 in 1 mock session.
The course structure:
Mock session which runs from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm and covers:
- One full DTP mock cases.
- All sections of DTP covered including:(History taking/ Investigations/ X-ray report/ Presentation)
- All medical emergency scenarios and BLS – equipment – Medical Emergency scenarios.
- Basic life support
- All medical emergencies
- Adrenocortical insufficiency
- Myocardial infarction
- Vasovagal syncope
- Needlestick injury
- Train on all available equipment:
- Oxygen cylinder
- Face mask
- Oropharyngeal airwary
- Intramuscular injection
- All basic medication
- 25 OSCEs stations (actor, skilled and written stations).
- All skilled OSCES included.
From: 1:30 pm to 8:00 pm
An Intense revision covering Treatment planning of 20 Important DTP cases – Medical emergency scenarios and OSCES
We accept a maximum of three students per session to ensure maximum benefit
Course fees: £450*
Time: 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
*courses are non-refundable
How to Book:
You can easily and conveniently book online the course and date you would like to attend below.
If you prefer to speak to someone before you make your booking, please contact us here.
All our courses are very popular so please make your booking well in advance to avoid disappointment.
79 College Road,
Dear colleagues, I would like to give my feedback about ME. It is very intensive and well-structured course.I highly recommend it to all my friends.